Story Book Documentation

Story Book documentation repository created!

I have created a repository for documentation for my Story Book project. This includes a project roadmap! Take a look at where the project is going and don't forget to comment!

The documentation can be found here.
https://github.com/wesdean/storybook-docs

I am making slow progress at building out the API. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to Story Book. I am really hoping to be able to work out my schedule soon to be able to put more time into development on the project.

For user authentication I am using JWT tokens. So far user authorization is just an empty middleware. I plan to implement a role system for user authorization, as can be seen in the Roadmap here.

I already have a lot of work laid out for me in the Roadmap, so hopefully I won't get anymore bright ideas until I get a ways through the app.

Please leave comments and let me know what you think of my ideas so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first time on an Ember.js app

Finished new website design artboards

Story Book App